It is Day 21 of the Law of Attraction Challenge. A couple of days ago, on Day 19, I shared a Money Manifesting Meditation that some of you have already been listening to nightly. Today is about taking inspired action, which is the perfect manifesting companion for meditation and visualization.
Taking inspired action is often overlooked or under-valued in conversations about the law of attraction and manifesting, but this is of key importance.
Your intuition is guiding you in the right direction. We just have to listen and take inspired action.
::::Want to come dance burlesque to French cabaret music in FRANCE?
The law of attraction challenge is celebrating the Goddess of Paris! Miracles and Manifestation Retreat. Come play with us in a high vibe fairytale castle. Learn more about the Goddess of Paris Retreat by clicking here.
Listen! Inspired Action Secrets[Audio Link]
Listen to today’s session above… and come let me know what you think in the Facebook Goddess Group.
How to Manifest What You Want!
Each day in the law of attraction challenge is a WOMANIFESTING STEP.
Are you following along?
Law of Attraction Challenge & Steps
- Day 0: What is the Law of Attraction?
- Day 1: What Do You Want?
- Day 2: Why Do You Want It?
- Day 3: How Do You Want to Feel?
- Day 4: Ask For Your Miracle.
- Day 5: Release Attachment to Outcome
- Day 6: Decluttering and the Law of Attraction
- Day 7: Pay It Forward
- Day 8: Identify Blocks and Limiting Beliefs
- Day 9: Face Your Inner Bully
- Day 10: Manifesting Meditation Visualization
- Day 11: Imagine Tell Someone About Your Imagination
- Day 12: Mirror Technique and the Law of Attraction
- Day 13: Self-Love and Manifesting
- Day 14: How to Stay Positive No Matter What
- Day 15: Create a BE Vision Board
- Day 16: Plan As If for Manifesting
- Day 17: Raise Your Standards
- Day 18: Manifesting Miracles Check Process
- Day 19: Creative Visualization Manifestation
- Day 20: Listen to Manifesting Music
- Day 21: Manifesting and Inspired Action