- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
[Updated on May 25, 2018 to be GDPR compliant.]
Your provision of your personal information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal information” is information that can specifically identify you. We do not collect personal information unless you submit that information to us. Categories of personal information we may collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data, which includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
Additionally, we may also collect certain others types of information that, along with Identity Data and Contact Data, may be considered and specifically named “personal data” in certain jurisdictions, including the European Union (“EU”), such as:
- Financial Data, which includes credit card, debit card or other payment card details.
- Transaction Data, which includes details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, location data, your login data, and device and browser information.
- Profile Data, which includes your username and password, avatar (if you upload one) and other info you share with us on our Website.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Website and advertising we serve on those sites.
- Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EU, PLEASE SEE THE SECTION “ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES” THAT PERTAIN TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions: You may give us your information by registering or contacting us. This includes information you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- purchase product(s) on our website(s)
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data about you. Some of the ways in which we or our website may collect are further described below:
- Interest-Based Advertising: We may engage third-party vendors to use your information in connection with their own information to deliver targeted advertising to you when you visit our website or other websites. Cookies, described above, may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on a particular product, our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites you view with information on that product. This form of advertising is called “behavioral advertising”. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see ads that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please see the Opt-Out section below.
- Clickstream Data: As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. For example, clickstream data can tell the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the website. The website may collect and use clickstream data as a form of aggregate information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our website, how visitors navigate throughout the Website and how we may tailor our website to better meet the needs of visitors. This information often will be used to improve our website and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregated and will not intentionally contain any personal information.
INFORMATION USE AND SHARING
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we use information held about you to perform our services and for other purposes outlined below. Specifically, we use your information for a variety of purposes:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- To perform specific services that you have requested.
- To respond to your direct inquiries.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To send you marketing materials (see below)
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we may share the information we collect about you with certain third parties in the following ways:
- To use certain services on our website, payment card information may be requested. We may ask you for credit card, debit card, or other payment information. By submitting your payment information through our websites, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them, if we are part of a bankruptcy proceeding or other change in control.
- Third parties to whom we need to share your information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the website.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
The Website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third-party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent information about you from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed; however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach that will affect you and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymize information about you (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES
OUR ROLE AS DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
Womanifesting.com generally acts as the data controller of your information submitted through our website.
If you are situated in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as data controller, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so please contact us in the first instance. Please see our contact details below in the section titled “Contact Us”. If you are situated in the EU and have a complaint, please contact our privacy manager at [email protected]
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we will not be able to provide services to you.
LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at [email protected]
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at [email protected] If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES
We also collect personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
- If you register for our services using Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites, we will import your information from those social media sites.
- As discussed above, we also obtain information through automated technologies (see section titled “Information Collection”)
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising:
- Promotional offers from us: We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or used our services and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- Third-party marketing: We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside our company for marketing purposes.
To see how you can opt out of marketing communications, please see the section titled “Opt-Out” found at the bottom of all of our email communications.
RIGHTS OF EU DATA SUBJECTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected]
OPTING OUT OF MESSAGES FROM US
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at [email protected] If you do not want your personal information or personal data shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt-out of such disclosures by sending an email to [email protected]stingU.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Website may no longer be available to you.
OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website or some of its functionality may be affected. Cookies and similar items are not used by us to automatically retrieve personally identifiable information from your device without your knowledge.
DATA RELATING TO CHILDREN
Our Website is designed for those 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law). If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
CROSS BORDER TRANSFERS
If you are a California resident this section applies to you. Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personally identifiable information, such as name, email address and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us at [email protected] If you do not want your personally identifying information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by sending an email to us at [email protected]
[Last modified 5-26-28]
AA grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services, including the Products (subject to payment, where applicable), for your personal use only, in accordance with these Terms. We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant in these Terms. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Without limitation of any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use the Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms.
You may purchase licenses to certain Products through a one-time payment or in monthly installments, as specified on the Sites. When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit, debit card or PayPal account you provide on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on which payment plan you elect.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following: fraudulent or potentially orders, incorrect pricing or non-payment.
If you are not satisfied with a Product that you purchased, you may be eligible for a full refund of amounts paid for that Product, provided that you: email us at [email protected], no later than forty-eight hours (48 hours) following the date of purchase, requesting a refund, stating the reason for your request.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain Product purchases may not be eligible for refund, or might be subject to satisfaction of additional or different criteria, if and to the extent we so provide on the applicable Site(s). If you receive a refund for a Product, you will have no further right to use that Product. We will have the sole discretion to determine whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, unless you are eligible to receive a refund, as provided herein, your obligation to continue to make all monthly payments with respect to a purchase shall remain in effect, notwithstanding the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for such Product.
4. YOUR CONTENT
We may provide the opportunity for you to provide content or materials (“Your Content”) by means of the Services, including by commenting on blog posts, by communicating with us directly or through other forums. You grant to us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, transferable, right and license to reproduce, display, perform, transmit, modify, publish, create derivative works from and otherwise use Your Content in any formats or media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with our provision or promotion of information products or services.
5. YOUR CONDUCT
You agree that you will not:
(i) use the Services in a manner that (a) violates any applicable international, federal, state or local laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, statutes, requirements, codes or orders of any governmental or judicial authorities; (b) is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene; (d) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (e) violates any contractual or fiduciary obligations; (f) infringes on any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”); (g) has an adverse effect on our business, reputation or ability to provide Services; or (h) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances;
(ii) violate any program guidelines applicable to use of particular Products or interfere with, impair or disrupt the ability of others to use such Products;
(iii) use the Services so as to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or provide inaccurate information;
(iv) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services;
(v) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services;
(vi) “scrape” information from the Services by automated means;
(i) interfere with the ability of others or permit any unauthorized access to or use of any Products that you have licensed or to any password applicable to your account for the Services;
(vii) use, redistribute or resell any of the Products or other content of the Services, other than such unremunerated sharing via social media as may be authorized on the Services or otherwise in writing by us; or
(viii) reproduce, modify, display, distribute, sell, re-sell, distribute, publish, disclose, videotape, share, divulge, transfer, exploit or create derivative works from any of the Services, including any Products, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
As between you and us, we own the Services, including the Products, and any and all graphics, photographs, images, artwork, text, fonts, software and other technology, and the contents, design, layout, functions, appearance and other intellectual property, comprising the Services. The foregoing ownership rights include all Intellectual Property Rights inherent in or appurtenant to the Services. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Services contain proprietary material of AA, which is protected by copyright and other laws respecting proprietary rights. The Services are also protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. AA retains all rights in the Services, including all copyright and other proprietary rights worldwide in all media. You may not use the Services except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
7. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant: (a) that you own all Intellectual Property Rights in Your Content and have the right to provide Your Content via the Services for use as contemplated herein, and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AA and its affiliates, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, or licensors thereof (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, sustained by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your Content, your use of our Products, or any breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. AA reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
9. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(b) WHILE WE MAKE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. IF WE RECEIVE NOTICE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THEM IN DUE COURSE; BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
(c) IN NO EVENT SHALL AA OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, AA'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT AT ISSUE, OR (II) $100.
(d) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS, ADVICE, CONCLUSIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON PRODUCTS. THE SERVICES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION, SOLICITATION, OFFER OR OPINION BY AA OR OUR AFFILIATES, PRINCIPALS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, FOR ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SECURITIES, OR ANY KIND OF INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
(e) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE, AND NOT AS SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, FINANCIAL OR ACCOUNTING, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE; WE URGE YOU TO CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU SEEK ANY SUCH ADVICE.
10. LAW; JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of New York without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY ACTION OR DISPUTE BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK.
We may modify these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Sites; however, (i) these changes will only become effective and binding with respect to you after we provide notice on the Sites that these Terms have changed and you first use any of the Services following the date of such posting, (ii) the changes will only apply with respect to your use of the Services after such changes become effective, and (iii) any change in payment obligations will only apply to your subsequent purchases on, or usage of, the Services. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable and do not agree with them, you thereafter will have no right to use or access the Services.
13. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you believe that any of the Services contain content that infringes on your copyright, please forward the following information by email to [email protected] or in writing to Abiola Abrams 244 Fifth Avenue #A268 New York, NY 10001.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Services may contain links to websites that we do not operate. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, and you should direct any concerns regarding such websites to their respective site administrators or webmasters.
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and AA as a result of these Terms and/or your use of the Services. These Terms shall be effective as of the date accepted by you. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and AA with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior understandings, statements or representations, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding the Services. AA may assign these Terms at its discretion. You may not assign these Terms. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. In addition to money damages, AA shall be entitled to seek equitable relief where appropriate if you breach of any of these Terms. These Terms are severable and may be construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent. The titles and subtitles in these Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing it. All references herein to “including” and variations thereof shall be deemed to mean, “including, but not limited to.” All references herein to “we,” “our” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to AA. All references herein to “you,” “your” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to you individually, if you are entering into these Terms on an individual basis, and to the corporation, partnership or other organization or legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of such organization or entity. Notices to you required or permitted hereunder shall be made to you at the most recent email address on file with AA. Notices to us shall be sent by email to [email protected] or in writing to Abiola Abrams 244 Fifth Avenue #A268 NY, NY 10001.