So excited to share this “Cooking With Love’ video recipe for vegans, vegetarians or anyone seeking something delish and good for you at the same time…
[dropcap]Y[/dropcap]es! I am a junkie for chick peas and hummus is one of my favorite snacks.
Back in 2010, I shared my mom’s curry channa aka chick pea recipe. In this video I share my own personal hummus recipe. I do buy Sabra brand hummus when I don’t make my own but there is something body loving, self-caring, self-nurturing and extra healthy for me about cooking for myself, so I try to do so whenever I can.
Abiola’s Famous Cairo to Harlem Hummus Recipe
1 can Chickpeas AKA Garbanzo Beans or Channa
1 Garlic Clove
Juice from 1 Lemon
1/4 cup Tahini Paste
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Water as needed
1. Put Chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, water, olive oil in a food processor or mortar & pestle.
2. Grind until smooth.
3. Thin with water as needed.
4. Add salt and lemon juice as needed.
Thanks to Producer-Director-Editor Kristal Mosley of iCreateTV for production and DP Patrick Reis.
More Passionate Living!
- Meeting Viola Davis! My Revealing Interview with the Star
- Meeting Tamar Braxton: Video Interview on “Tamar and Vince”
- Single Women, Money Dating and Advice! Budget Living
- Too Fat to Be Loved! What Does It Take to Deserve A Relationship?
- Men! Here’s What She Really Wants for Valentine’s Day
- How to Use Body Language in Dating for More Attraction
- Iyanla Vanzant! What An Inspiration – Paying It Forward
- How to Transform Negative Feelings Into Postive Ones
- What Is EMDR Therapy? How Does It Help With Emotional Eating?
- How to Increase My Self Confidence & Rock the World!
- Dear Kenya Moore! An Open Letter to a “Real Housewife”