Want to make peace with your body? Watch to this incredible interview with Dr. Christiane Northrup and Jessica Ortner.
:::Guess what! I am a presenter in the this year’s Tapping World Summit!! Pretty awesome right? I will be sharing with you other speakers and what you can expect from this powerful virtual gathering of EFT Tapping teachers and masters.
Hey Goddess –
Do you ever feel old?
Ever feel that you can’t do the things you want to do because of your age and health? That you’re not the “spring chicken” you used to be? Or have you ever thought to yourself “Oh, I’m too old to do that”?
Maybe you’re not saying these things out loud, but we all tend to think these harsh comments to ourselves. And these harsh comments have a bigger impact on our health and our aging than we realize…
I want to share a video with you today that has the ability to add years to your life and more importantly, to dramatically change how old you look and feel!
In this video, you’ll hear from New York Times best-selling author Dr. Christiane Northrup about the effects of our beliefs, emotions, and the people in our lives on our age!
Now the big question is of course… so how do we turn on that fountain of youth and make ourselves look and feel younger? 🙂
In this video with Dr. Northrup you’ll learn about how new science is proving just how powerful our mind is in preventing (or causing) illness, developing our brains and learning new skills, and with slowing down (or speeding up!) our aging!
And you’ll learn what you can do to actually turn back the hands of time.
Check it out here:
Some of what Dr. Northrup talks about in this video includes:
- Why you should never share your age (she has a very good reason for this and it’s not what you think).
- The difference between your chronological vs biological age (the good news is you can turn back your biological age!)
- How to be an “outlier” that lives a longer and healthier life.
- The three commonalities that all centenarians have in common that let them live past 100 with life and vibrancy.
- The “nun study” about dementia that is showing that the symptoms for dementia (and many other illnesses) aren’t as accurate as we think (and how big a role our belief systems actually play in this)
- Why you need to guard your mind vigilantly when receiving a “diagnosis” because of the effect it alone has on your health.
And much more!
If you want to slow down the hands of time, watch this video:
The video is being released in the lead up to the 12th Annual Tapping World Summit, an online event that has been attended by over 2.5 million people over the last 11 years (Wow!).
This event is 100% content and well worth attending. I highly recommend showing up for it since it’s free to attend and learning how to use Tapping can dramatically improve your life.
Want to make peace with your body? Watch to this incredible interview with Dr. Christiane Northrup and Jessica Ortner https://rd117.isrefer.com/go/2020-TWS-ECN-VS5/spiritpreneur/