My Essence column is called ‘Intimacy Intervention.’ If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, I answer reader advice questions. our moms had “Dear Abby” and we’ve got “Dear Abiola”…
This week I answer a question from a woman who thinks that she has female intimacy dysfunction because she is no longer turned on by her man. As you can see by the comments section, this woman is not alone.
The key factors for me were the fact that her husband has previously cheated and she is their sole provider. She also had a healthy solo sexy life by herself in the shower. This indicated that it’s not a physical or arousal issue. It’s an issue with her dude. She”s not yet healed form their betrayal.
There’s a great resource video below that I did a couple of years ago for the women’s educational site Gasm. org advising women on intimacy concerns. Be sure to watch after the jump! Find Female Sexual Dysfunction advice here.
Head over to Essence to find the advice column and full answer.
- You may also enjoy my Mommy Noire Love Class.
More Passionate Living
- Married to Medicine: Lessons in Self Esteem
- Yoga to Heal Breakups and Bad Relationships
- Hay House World Summit of Positive Living
- Mindful Dating Advice for Confidence
- Love School for Nerds! New Advice Podcast
- Single Mom Advice: Dealing with Dad’s Girlfriend
- How to Use Feminine Power for Business Shine