Hey chica! Here’s how to keep yourself safe. “Identity Thief” may be a hilarious date night movie, but having your identity stolen in real life is no laughing matter…
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]f a thief manages to pick your pocket on the street and gets away with a wad of cash, that’s usually all that you lose. However, thieves who steal your identity can victimize you several times over before the nightmare is finally finished. Many people make it surprisingly easy for identity thieves to walk off with their personal information.
The latest trend of putting the details of every minute of your day on social media sites can lead to being taken advantage of by lurking criminals. For instance, bragging about that upcoming vacation could result in the contents of your home being rifled through in your absence.
Not only will the thieves help themselves to your valuables, but they will easily be able to find household documents that will provide them with the information that they need to make off with your identity while you are basking obliviously on the beach.
More Passionate Living!
- Meeting Viola Davis! My Revealing Interview with the Star of ‘Beautiful Creatures’
- Meeting Tamar Braxton: Video Interview on “Braxton Family Values”
- Single Women, Money Dating and Advice! Budget Living
- It’s 2013! Time to Start Working Out – A Fitness Reality Check
- How Rich People Think and Advice for the Financially Challenged
- How to Use Body Language in Dating for More Attraction
- What to Give for Valentine’s Day in a Long Term Relationship
- Breakup Quotes on Pinterest: Positive Moving On Thoughts
- Gluten Free Almond Butter Recipe
- How to Forgive a Cheater: Adultery, Infidelity & Lies
- Dear Kenya Moore! An Open Letter to a “Real Housewife”