Marilyn Monroe: Stuffing Recipe with Ingredients: Bombshell Cooking!
By Abiola|2013-03-06T13:17:34-05:00November 12th, 2010|
Marilyn Monroe’s famous stuffing recipe!
A new book called “Fragments“ reveals a treasure trove of personal notes and diary entries from Hollywood film star Marilyn Monroe including her recipe for stuffing. Read more about it here along with an MM photo slide show but find the Marilyn Monroe recipe below.
Obviously the gentlemen I’ve met don’t prefer blonds but they all like a good meal. Since I happen to really enjoy cooking (especially romantic cooking) when I make the time for it, this is usually a good match. As soon as I get my oven repaired I look forward to trying this out. Food, glorious food.
Dressing for Turkey or Chicken by Marilyn Monroe
Note: The recipe writing or language may seem stilted because I wanted to stay as close to Marilyn’s handwritten recipe ingredients and cooking instructions as possible. On a piece of City Title Insurance stationery Marilyn Monroe writes:
1) No garlic. (Obviously Marilyn didn’t want her paramours to have rancid breath!)
2) Sour dough french bread – Soak in water and wring out then shred.
3) Giblet (liver heart) – Boil in water 5 – 10 minutes then chop.
4) One whole or half onion chop.
5) Parsley (spelled parsarly), 4 stalks of celery; Chop together.
6) Spices: Put in rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, oregano, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper.
7) One handful of grated Parmesan cheese.
8 ) One half pound of ground round, put in frying pan, brown, no oil, and mix.
9) One half cup or more of raisins plus walnuts, chestnuts, pine nuts, chopped nuts.
10) One or two hard boiled eggs, chopped.
11) Mix together.
12) Salt and pepper inside turkey or chicken. Outside the same plus butter!
I am going to try this on Thanksgiving or Christmas this year. Have you already cooked Marilyn Monroe’s Stuffing Recipe? If so, let me know. You can hit me up on Twitter or Facebook.
Hi! I'm Abiola - author of AFRICAN GODDESS INITIATION (Hay House, 2021) and founder of Womanifesting.com. Let's get this party started! This is the home for Big Vision Women and the Shameless Self-Worth Movement and — exactly what you need to WO-MANIFEST your PERSONAL POWER. My mission is to help you STOP HIDING, re-claim your POWER & BUILD YOUR VISION.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.