Time management is the art of making sure that you honor your own needs, wants and wishes to get stuff done. Make the most of your time…
Making the Most of Your Time:
5 Time Management and Productivity Tips to Live by
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” ~
H. Jackson Brown
Many of us have dreams and many more have already set goals, but then nothing happens. Do you know why? Because we are not giving it, our best shots and we are overdoing the unnecessary things.
That’s where time management comes in. It sounds stuffy and horrible, but done well, time management can be our best friend.
We fail (quite strong but it’s the truth.) because we are not doing the right thing. To make our dreams come true, we have to go beyond just dreaming and setting goals, we need to put our feet down and work hard.
And because some of us can’t help but procrastinate even when we know better, here are five productivity tips that have helped many top spiritpreneurs do more in lesser time and now can aid you (goddesses) too if you follow them.
- Daily rituals: are you doing something that is not really helping you in accomplishing your goals, but you don’t know? Daily rituals are the things that we do daily which have become part of us. For example, our morning ritual might include brushing our teeth, taking our bath and then eating breakfast.
Our office ritual might be connecting to Skype or Facebook and so on. Most times the things that we have attached so much importance to and we do daily can actually be what is hindering us from achieving our goals.
Reviewing your daily rituals and doing away with all those things that are causing more distraction than good, can increase your productivity and get you closer to fulfilling your dreams.
- Effective time management: most of us don’t really know how much time we have assigned to all the goals we have yet to meet. The key to effective time management is to break down all that you need to do and assign a time limit to each one.
This way you know when to promise or commit yourself to a task. Blocking off time in your calendar can help you become more productive. You will never have to give any excuses again and will be unveiling your true potential.
- Learn to share responsibilities: In a spiritual business, you don’t have to do everything yourself and division of labor gets you to your goals faster. Hire an assistant, assign jobs that are distracting you from achieving the ones that are really important. Successful spiritual coaches have learnt to let go and you should do the same.
- Take a break: working non-stop is harmful to your health not to talk of slowing your productivity down. Take a break, go out with friends, have fun, you have earned it and you will see how refreshed you will be when you return to work. And remember ‘all work and no play makes Kiki a dull girl’.
- Stay focused: know that multitasking won’t take you where you can in time. Always stay focused – that neighbor, pet or the ringing phone can wait a little longer.
To rock your life as a spiritpreneur, stay in alignment and focused and see how fast you get the work done.
Setting goals and achieving them might be uneasy, but with efficient time management you and after the above simple tips you will find your spiritual business growing fast.
How to Make Money with Your Platform!