Calling all business bombshells, spiritpreneurs, and heart centered entrepreneurs. Calling the girl bosses and boss babes! Yes, we are one in the same…
Hey Sacred Bombshell,
A few months ago, I had an empowering conversation with The Black Success Summit. They interviewed me and I wanted to share it with you because we discussed tips and strategies for becoming the person you were born to be. Of course, this is a conversation to empower my business bombshells of any background.
Listen Now: Heart Centered Business Tips
Some of the Topics for Heart Centered Entrepreneurs That We Covered
- On your site it says that you are a midwife for self worth. What does that mean?
- It sounds like you are the Olivia Pope for our personal lives. How did you get into the empowerment business?
- What success tools do you provide for those who can’t coach with you directly? One on one coaching in person for high end clients, I also coach via phone and the web. So I can work with Big Vision Spiritpreneurs wherever they are. Hear Me Roaring Coaching Club, group coaching, clarity and strategy sessions — launching in February. Still I Rise Soulcare circle. In addition, my Website and youtube channel. Get on my mailing list. Book, Meditation CD. Affirmation Cards.
- We are speaking directly about black success. What are the self-worth issues that directly affect African Americans?
- Your site says that you coach “big vision women” who are “spiritpreneurs” to find their calling and answer their voice. What is a spiritpreneur?
- Who really needs a success coach? Is this something that is necessary?
- You have a meditation CD, “The Sacred Bombshell Self-Love Meditations” and other meditation and healing videos on your YouTube channel. What do these kinds of new age tools have to do with success.
- What are the biggest issues blocking our success?
- What is coming up next for you?
- What is the best advice you can give to an aspiring spiritpreneur?