Every living being has an energetic aura. Auras are defined as, “an emanation surrounding the body of a living creature and regarded as an essential part of the individual.” Auras can clue us into a person’s current energetic path and vibration.
It is easier for some of us to see auras than others. But it is possible with practice for many people to see auras. If you can’t see auras, your gifts may lie in another area. You may be able to feel someone’s aura even though you can’t see it.
As you work with this you’ll gradually become aware of even more subtle layers of energy that surround people.
Exercise: Practice Seeing Auras
- Have a friend stand in front of a white wall. White or light colored walls make it easier to learn to see auras.
- Your friend should hold up her pointer finger about 6 to 8 inches from her face..
- Try to focus ONLY on her finger. Don’t focus on her eyes or face.
- Then your friend should lower her finger. You, however, should continue gazing with focus in the same place.
- Relax your eyes but do NOT move your focus.
- You may start to see a hazy line framing her, 1-3 inches out from her body.
- You may notice layered lines in one or several colors.
- Take note on whether you see the aura more dominant on one side or part of her body.
- Ask your friend to adjust her focus and moods as you note whether the colors, size and aura vibrations change.
You did it!!
Aura Color Affirmations:
White Aura: I AM in ALIGNMENT.
Red Aura (Root Chakra): I am SAFE.
Orange Aura (Sacral Chakra): I FEEL pleasure.
Yellow Aura (Naval Chakras): I am HAPPY.
Green Aura (Heart Chakra): I feel LOVE.
Blue Aura (Throat Chakra): I have VOICE.
Indigo Aura (Third Eye Chakra): I SEE clearly.
Violet Aura (Crown Chakra): I am ME.