Being an entrepreneur is an unsteady and uncertain path. If you already have anxiety, then your chosen path could make it worse.
So what do you do?
How do you deal with the anxiety?
::::Consider joining me on the “Goddess of Paris! Miracles and Manifestation Retreat.” This July we are making magic happen at this law of attraction adventure. Click here to learn more.
Watch! How to Deal with Anxiety
Overcoming Spiritpreneur Anxiety
Let’s talk about how to deal with anxiety as a spiritual entrepreneur, creative guru or freelancer. You have chosen an uncertain path and it is natural for you to feel unsteady in your life…
- Identify what you are feeling. Is it anxiety, overwhelm, stress, depression or maybe even ADHD? Get clear and feel your feelings.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. It is tme to run your own race. You may need to re-calibrate your goals and take baby steps.
- FOCUS stands for “Follow One Course Until Success.” Be aware of shiny, new thing syndrome.
- Get out in nature. Try earthing and get grounded.
- Move your body. Workout. Walk. Dance.
- Try Box Breaths — it works for the Navy Seals. Begin with 4/4/4/4 yogic breaths.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is really helpful for transforming anxiety.
- Self-care — ask for what you need and use self-care tools. Self-care ranges from all of these items above to trying new, playful and seemingly frivolous things like using Adult Coloring Books and pages.