Let’s talk about sex, bay-bee! A Sundance Channel star joins me for a love advice blitz!
Passionista Principle: “When I am with you, we stay up all night.When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep.Praise God for those two insomnias!And the difference between them.” ~Rumi
“Girls Who Like Boys who Like Boys” is back for a new season on Sundance but we’re not letting the old season go. Particularly our favorite cast member and reality TV star Nathan Hale Williams of New York. Nathan is a lawyer, producer, columnist and personality. I interviewed Nathan this Summer at Native Restaurant in Harlem and again for the BBC Radio.
We also talk life, happiness and self esteem. I hope that you’re having a passionate day.
Some of the love and sex advice questions we answered tag team style include:
- -Should your ex still be calling?
- -Is it possible to masturbate too much?
- -Why Am I so damned happy?!
- -What if your man doesn’t like your beautiful dark skin color?
- -Should couples always argue? (That’s from my friend Gerard Spinks @undagroundmilli at The Undaground Milli Blog.)
And much, much more….
P.S. We were beautifully filmed by a team headed by my bestie Kristal Mosley of iCreateTV.com and shot also by my BFF Patrick Reis. Thanks Team. Whoo Hoo!