You have permission to not be like everyone else. You have permission to be the person you came to be. You have permission to release your prior commitment to mediocrity. You have permission to release fear…
(FYI, everything in this post is copywritten and in The Sacred Bombshell Handbook of Self-Love. This and the other tools on this website are for your personal use only.)
I received this email the other day from a lovely reader who recently attended one of my workshops on facing fear.
- “Hi Abiola, I’m loving the book! I am making a copy of the sisterhood permission slip and the print is faded with very light print… love n peace”
Oh no! We can’t have that.
We need nothing standing in the way of us giving ourselves permission to shine!
YOU HAVE PERMISSION.
Whether you have the book or not, here’s your greenlight to be you.
Do like my fabulous reader. Print it out and be accountable to yourself.
Here’s your download: link: Sacred Bombshell Handbook Permission Slip.
P.S. Don’t forget your Permission Slip.
Sacred Bombshell Sisterhood Permission Slip
(Excerpt from The Sacred Bombshell Handbook of Self Love, Copyright 2014)
Consider this a soul-binding agreement. When you are truly ready to embark on this journey, please read out loud, sign, make a copy or rip it out, and keep it. Take in these sacred lessons. Give yourself permission to have a Big Bombshell Breakthrough Life – to embrace pleasure, passion, positivity, play, and possibility.
I, _______________________, now give myself full permission to rise into my shine. It is my time to own my bombshell. I am ready to stop playing small.
- I am allowed to love myself.
- I am allowed to claim my feminine power.
- I am allowed to be unapologetically me.
- I am allowed to express my feelings.
- I am allowed to be a force of love.
- I am allowed abundant joy.
Click to download: Sacred Bombshell Handbook Permission Slip, a gift from me
As a Sacred Bombshell Sister, I claim my right to pleasure. I embrace my right to passion. I welcome positivity. I drink in my right to play. I revel in my inner wild woman. I am open to a regret-free journey of possibilities.
Bombshell Playbook Exercise from The Sacred Bombshell Handbook
Answer these questions in your Bombshell Playbook.
Take five deep, cleansing breaths to get centered and begin.
- Why am I ready for this journey now?
- What do I hope to learn in this process?
- What is the difference between knowing who I want to be vs.
what I want to have?
- What do I believe is possible for me?
P.S. Don’t forget to download: Sacred Bombshell Handbook Permission Slip, a gift from me
If you can’t see this link, click here to watch on YouTube.