Stress can be overwhelming. Are you one of those who want to meditate but don’t know how?
:::Guess what! I am a presenter in the this year’s Tapping World Summit!! Pretty awesome right? I will be sharing with you other speakers and what you can expect from this powerful virtual gathering of EFT Tapping teachers and masters.
I’m sure you’ve noticed in the past couple of years, the plethora of research around meditation and mindfulness and its benefit for all aspects of your life.
But with all the positive benefits I know many people struggle to get started or feel like they don’t get the results in the time they want.
That’s why I’m so excited today to share a cutting-edge resource, a combination of meditation and EFT Tapping (a technique that is also seeing a boom in research showing its positive effects).
These “Tapping Meditations” as they’re called, allow you to do two things:
1. Consciously address the things that are in your way. They specifically quiet the “monkey mind”.
2. Help you access a deeper part of your unconscious mind to create radical, positive change.
You can experience this in minutes and all for free here:Video Link]
These 3 free Tapping Meditations are being offered as part of the 12th Annual Tapping World Summit pre-event celebration. The first meditation is for general stress and overwhelm, the 2nd one addresses anger, and the 3rd is for anxiety.
Pick the one that is most helpful now, listen in, tap along, and watch your life transform! (You can even download them to listen again and again!)
Guess what! I am a presenter in the this year’s Tapping World Summit!! Pretty awesome right? I will be sharing with you other speakers and what you can expect from this powerful virtual gathering of EFT Tapping teachers and masters.
This year’s FREE summit, which is the 12th annual event and starts on February 24th, takes you through 10 days of free presentations (2 per day) where you get to learn from the world’s leading Tapping experts on a variety of topics. Over 2.5 million people have attended this event over the past 11 years!
I can’t recommend this event enough, as it is 100% content and very life-changing.
Inspirational Quotes from Tapping Meditation Guru Jessica Ortner
1. No matter where you are on your journey you can experience some stress relief today. – Jessica Ortner
2. Stress isn’t something that happens in our mind. We experience it with our whole body. – Jessica Ortner
3. Because we feel stress and emotions with our whole body, it is really important that we use a tool that incorporates the mind and the body to experience the most relief. – Jessica Ortner
4. Studies have shown again and again that when you tap cortisol, known as the stress hormone , lowers drastically.” – Jessica Ortner