- Sort by Default Order
- Sale!Podcasts are popular and only gaining in popularity. People love podcasts because they can listen to them while commuting, exercising, or going about their daily business. For many people, audio is an easier way to digest information than reading. One of the reasons podcasts are so popular is that they form an emotional connection. This is because the listener hears your actual voice; they're not just reading words you've written. If you look at popular podcasts such as Marc Maron's "WTF," Neil DeGrasse Tyson's "StarTalk Radio, or Dan Carlin's "Hardcore History," listeners develop a personal connection to the host of the show. A podcast is a great way to give your business the human touch.
- How to start public speaking business: Someone is WAITING for what YOU have to SAY... Don't miss out -- we NEED YOUR VOICE. With lessons on overcoming fear, structuring a speech, owning a stage, starting a public speaking business and getting booked as a speaker, this Course is an essential part of your Spiritpreneur journey. You have important things to say -- and there is an audience waiting for you.
Are You Ready to Stop Being the Best Kept Secret? It's Time to Start, Grow or Save Your Coaching Business
Here's just SOME of what's inside:
- The New Welcome Client Kit
- Transformational Coaching Tools
- Client Payment Letters + Templates
- Client Attraction Letters + Templates
- Your Client Coaching Journal
- Masterclass: Free Discovery Call Sessions that Get Clients
- Masterclass: How to Become a Client Magnet