Ready to start your own podcast? Here’s the equipment you need to start your own show on a budget. Podcasting is a great way to spread your message.
If you’re ready to go pro then get the Podcasting in a Box Kit at PodcastingInABox.com.
How to Start Your Spiritpreneur Podcast! Best Gear & Equipment for Starting a Podcast
(Resource List and Tools below)
[YouTube Video Link]
Did you know that podcast listenership grew by 23% in 2016, and that it has grown 73% since 2013? While the idea of a “podcast” was still kind of new a few years ago, currently one in three American said they’ve listened to at least one AND as mobile use continues to explode, so does podcast listening.
Folks are listening to podcasts in their cars, while they walk, as they commute to work, and everywhere else where it’s inconvenient to read or watch a video.
By providing awesome content in an audio format, you’re opening up your Spiritpreneur Warrior Goddess business to a wider audience.
Starting a Podcast Resource List: Show Notes
Equipment Needed to Launch your Own Online Syndicated Radio Show
Start your own podcast now at PodcastingInABox.com
Podcasting Equipment Mentioned in this Video:
1) Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition:
2) Dragonpad USA Pop filter Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter:
3) Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid – Black:
4) Lavalier Lapel Microphone Clip-on Omni Condenser mic for Smartphones, Apple Iphone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Samsung – BONUS DSLR Cable Adapter for video Cam:
5) Rode Microphones SC6 Dual TRRS input and Headphone Output for Smartphones:
6) Link to Share this Podcast Tools and Equipment Video:
7) Follow Up with The Best Gear For Starting A Podcast by Jared Polin: