Feel stuck right now?
We all react different way to feeling stuck. Some of us procrastinate. Some of us self-sabotage. Other people go into hiding — or worse, fall into our addictions.
If You Feel Stuck in Your Spiritpreneur Business or Life!
It is time for you to stop distracting yourself from your purpose.
Here are several powerful Spiritpreneur questions that you can ask yourself when you are feeling stuck.
These probing self-care questions will help you to conquer self-doubt and self-sabotage.
Goddess Glitter Bonus — as a coach, healer or creative consultant, you can also ask your soulmate clients these questions when they feel stuck as well. Be sure to journal on the answer for yourself to go deeper.
Sending you love — feeling stuck is no joke.
Maybe Divine Timing needed you to take a breath — just a thought!
Empowerment Journal exercise: Answer one question a day for 17 days.
1. What decision do you need to make right now?
2. What would you try now if you KNEW you could not fail?
3. What in your life are you ready to be different?
4. Where do you currently add stress to your own life?
5. If you did know, what would the answer be?
6. What ‘priorities’ do you have in life at the moment that sap your energy and motivation?
7. What are you are doing that doesn’t serve or support you?
8. What’s the breakthrough you want to create today?
9. Who would you have to become to achieve what you want?
10. What is the story you are telling yourself that needs to change?
11. What is not in alignment for you?
12. What is the craziest thing you could do to meet your goal?
13. What do you know for sure?
14. What’s one way for you to get more energy?
15. Who will you have to become to have all that you want?
16. How are you holding yourself back?
17. What is your current BIG ISSUE in your life to teach you?
How To Change Your Habits (Most Effective Habit Change Techniques)! [YouTube Link]
Is the Spiritpreneur Guru Academy right for you?
Start free with my Spiritual Selling Secrets Masterclass.
Register now at: RichGoddess.club